Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Stork Alert

A co-worker/friend has been in the process of adopting a little girl from China for a very long time. She actually started the paperwork around the time we started the process for M. (mid-summer 2005). It's been fun to share all of the ups-and-downs with someone else who is adopting. Anyway, it's finally her turn! It looks like referrals are on their way from China and she should see her daughter's face for the first time in the next few days! I'm so excited for her; it brings back all of the memories of seeing our boys' faces for the first time. She's waited so long for this and is going to be a great mother. Good luck and congratulations J.!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Congrats to her!!

I just wanted to pop in here and say hello! I didn't realize you've got a blog - so now I can read up on your story! I am hoping good news will come for us soon!!! :) ~Melissa