Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

Since Allison won't let her kids buy her a present for Mother's Day I thought we would hack in to the blog (without her knowledge) and let her know how much we apprecaite all she does.

Chipmonk says "Happy Mother's Day. Your the best mom ever. You can do whatever you want today. I love you."

Monkey says "Happy Mother's Day. You rock. You can read your book today. I love you."

HotDog says "More milk please. I love Momma."

Pudding is just crying. His throat still hurts. But if he could talk I'm sure he would say that he loves Mom too.

Stu says "You are the greatest Mom in the world. You are everthing for the kids from doctor to taxi driver. You always say that you are the lucky one to have four beautiful kids (and you are) but we are also lucky to have someone tat takes care of all of us the way you do. We will never be able to properly tell you how much we love you."

Now me and the boys are going to try to fix something edible for Mom's breakfast - chocolate chip pancakes with strawberries.

While I'm here I want to say thanks to all the other Mother's out there that help all of us out (Nanny, Rosalie, Puffy, Rita, Jen, Dana, etc.) I couldn't manage without the help of all you wonderful ladies. I hope you all have a great Mother's Day.

Stu

4 comments:

Rachel said...

I love it! And Ally, you deserve all of that!

Christen L said...

This is so sweet. Hope you had a great Mother's day Ally!

Carey and Norman said...

So sweet! Happy Mother's Day!

How is Pudding?

TechnologyMonitor said...

Happy Mother's Day