Christen tagged me so here are my answers:
4 new things I did in the last 4 years:
(1) Adopted Chipmunk (from Russia, Jan. 2004)
(2) Moved back to my hometown.
(3) Adopted Monkey (from Russia, Nov. 2005)
(4) Quit my job to become a SAHM.
4 new things I hope to do in the next 4 years:
(1) Adopt HotDog - hopefully by the end of the year.
(2) Adopt #4 (okay, I know this is a little premature since we don't have #3 home yet, but a girl can dream, right?)
(3) Find a part-time job in a local library.
(4) Take a grown-ups-only trip with Stu. It's been 4 years since we've been on a vacation with just the two of us (other than the occasional long weekend).
It's funny because I had a really hard time coming up with 4 things I want to do in the next 4 years. I'm very much a "live-in-the-moment" kind of girl. I used to be a planner but life through a few curveballs my way and now I force myself to not look too far into the future. I am wonderfully happy with my life right now and I can honestly say that if nothing changed at this point in my life I would be perfectly content. But of course, it is fun to think about the future and try to imagine what my life is going to look like. I thought this tag would be easy but it has really made me think. Good tag, Christen!